How to use?
Directions For Use:
20 to 30 ml with 1-2 cup of water /juice or as directed by the physician.
- It helps in boosting immunity
- It regulates cholesterol levels and reduces the risk of heart diseases
- It improves digestion and metabolism
- It controls blood sugar levels and is beneficial for individuals with diabetes
- It is enriched with antioxidants and has anti-cancer properties
- Aids in maintaining healthy functioning of the liver
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
Q.Is it good to drink Ayurven's Aloevera Amla juice everyday?
Ans.Drinking aloevera Amla juice daily can support your liver function and flushes out toxins from the body. As it contains an abundance of Vitamin C, it is also rich in iron, calcium, phosphorous and therefore can be consumed as a whole nutritional drink.
Q.Does Ayurven's Aloevera Amla juice prevent hair fall?
Ans.Aloevera Amla strengthens hair follicles and reduces hair thinning. ... Adding amla to your diet helps reduce oxidative stress and reduces free radicals. Vitamin C in amla increases the antioxidants in your body. Amla purifies the blood and enhances hair natural colour by preventing premature greying of hair.
Q.Does Ayurven's Aloevera Amla Juice contain sugar/salt?
Ans.No. Ayurven's Aloevera Amla juice does not have added sugar or salt.
Q.What is the best time to have Ayurven's Aloevera Amla juice?
Ans.The best tiem to have Ayurven's Aloevera Amla early morning on an empty stomach.
There are no reviews yet.