How to Use????
- Pour a generous amount onto your Palm
- Massage well into wet hair &scalp using finger tips, work upto a rich lather
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
Benefits of Red Onion shampoo
- Ayurven’s Red onion shampoo nourishes the hair follicle and restores the lost nutrients to the scalp.
- Shampoo contributes to hair growth by improving the blood circulation.
- Red Onion shampoo makes the hair healthy and shiny.
- It is rich in anti-bacterial properties, thus fights against dandruff.
- Red onion shampoo helps to fight against infections in scalp as it has a potent anti-bacterial property.
- Being rich in sulphur this shampoo minimizes breakage and thinning.
Red Onion 17mg, Bhingraj 10mg, Aloe vera 7mg, Amla 10mg, Shikakai 7mg, Fenugreek 12mg, Tea Tree Oil 0.2ml , Jojoba 0.2ml.
Red onion:Red onion juice can provide extra sulphur to support strong and thick hair, thus preventing hair loss and promoting hair growth. The sulphur from onions may also help promote collagen production. Collagen in turn helps the production of healthy skin cells and hair growth.
Bhingraj: Bhingraj helps in improving the blood circulation, which further helps in activating the dead hair follicles and promote hair growth.
Aloe vera: Aloe vera contains vitamins A, C, and E. All three of these vitamins contribute to cell turnover, promoting healthy cell growth and shiny hair.
Shikakai: Shikakai regularly protects hair from damage and also repairs damaged hair. This makes your hair grow healthier. The constituent antioxidants vitamin C and collagen stimulate hair growth
Fenugreek: Fenugreek has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help with dandruff, scalp irritation and acne.
FAQS of Red onion shampoo
Ques:Why should you use Ayurven's Red onion hair shampoo?
Ans. Onions are rich in sulfur which is found in proteins especially keratin found in hair. Sulphur is excellent for healthy hair. It is found to prevent hair breakage. Keratin protein prevents hair loss and helps to reduce hair fall, increase hair growth, gives strength and volume and makes your hair shiny.
Ques:How many times can I use Ayurven's Red Onion Shampoo?
Ans. one can use this Shampoo Atleast 2-3 times a week and prior to was use Ayurven's Red Onion oil for better results.
Ques:Does it contain Paraben/SLS/sulphate?
Ans. No, It does not contain Paraben/SLS/Sulphate.
Even natural products can cause allergy to some people test by applying the products on inner elbow, discontinue if irritation occurs.
For better results use Ayurven’s onion oil before washing.
There are no reviews yet.